Monday 4 September 2017

Summer's Over

Yes, yes....we have a few weeks before summer officially ends, but whatever. The kids go back to school tomorrow, so summer is over. It's been a really long summer, and I just barely made it to the end this time. Now my days will be free to catch up on paperwork, and I can work set hours. It's cooling off so mornings and evenings will be nice when I'm going to/from work, and without the extra time at work to cope with summer, I'll have time to get other work done at home.

My plan for fall is to up my bogging to twice a week, but no promises there! We'll see how things go.

This weekend has been nice. I had coffee with a new-ish friend on Saturday. We laugh at the same things, so we're on our way to being good friends. Yesterday was church, and Pastor James preached a very encouraging sermon on Psalm 119:41-48 (you can here it here).Today I spend the afternoon with a good group of friends and their children, and that was all sorts of fun.

That's about it for now.

No comments: