Sunday 29 October 2017

Sunday Notes

Today started off emotionally messy for no apparent reason. Then I looked at a calendar, and figured out the reason. Sigh. One day this will be all over and my emotions will stop jumping all over once a month.

The rest of the day was better. I was able to make a couple Sunday School teachers happy with a new whiteboard and easel for their class. The whiteboard will also be used for other groups meeting in the library, so a lot of people get to be happy. I was made happy with a new computer for the library. The one we have works, we just need to turn it on before the service and it's all good to go after the service. The new one turns on quickly. We just need to get the program moved over, and we're good to go (and by "we" I mean "someone else" since none of the librarians can do it; however, one of the husbands will do it for us).

James preached about serving, and being willing to be a slave for the best good of others, and how freedom is being willing to give up our rights for other people. I need to think about it more and about how it applies to my life.

I had friends over this afternoon. We had ate, talked, and laughed. It was good.

So the day started rough, but went really well. I really wanted to hide somewhere and indulge my emotions, but being with others was so much better. It really does help on the bad days.

For your enjoyment, a song that I enjoy:


No comments: